Super easy and totally fun! Your kids can even help make them! You can try different flavors as well!! I like Wild Orange the best.
1. Take glass jar and fill bottom with Fractionated Coconut Oil, about ¼ inch.
2. For mild cinnamon flavor add 10 drops Cinnamon Bark oil to jar. Add more drops for stronger flavor.
3. Place toothpicks in jar. Let toothpicks sit in oil mixture for 8 hours or until oil is absorbed.
4. After toothpicks have absorbed oil mixture, lay toothpicks on plate and let dry 24 hours.
5. Place flavored toothpicks in small tin or glass jar to use when needed.